RMA programming is a top priority and we strive to ensure that every student achieves RMA’s school goals reflected in our vision. With our small class sizes and highly qualified teaching staff students will:
- graduate prepared to be responsible and contributing citizens.
- be able to read, write, communicate, and calculate with clarity and accuracy.
- be empowered to cultivate respect for self and others by offering opportunities for life-long personal and social development.
- ascertain educational, personal, and career awareness skills in smaller class sizes and a variety of scheduling options.
- benefit from a multi-ethnic community, parents, business partners, administrators, students, and staff that work together to create an academic, physical, emotional, social, and safe environment where everyone can learn and respect one another.
- acquire an education through innovative techniques to enhance lifelong learning through technology and varied instructional strategies.